I bought this lipstick a couple of weeks ago after reading some positive reviews on Make Up Alley and it has become my new go to lipstick! I’m actually wearing it more often than my Chanel Rouge Coco #5!
So I love this lipstick because:
- It has a beautiful creamy texture that feels so light on the lips, unlike the Rouge Coco, which is a little drying, I don’t notice my lips are dry at all with the Revlon.
- The colour is one of those ‘My Lips But Better’ shades. I’d describe it as a neutral pinky colour, which would suit most medium to light skin tones.
- It’s so easy to wear, I can apply it in a hurry and even without a mirror.
- It’s has a perfect amount of shine with just a tiny hint of sparkle. Enough to make your lips look full and luscious.
- The packaging is very chic – a matte black case with a diamond detailing on the front and back, very classy
- It has almost no scent at all!
I suppose the only down side to this lipstick is that it isn’t long wearing, and requires frequent re-application throughout the day, but given how quick and easy it is to slap on it doesn’t bother me at all!